Saturday, December 6, 2008

My Temporary Resume

Dear Sir/Madam,

My Name Ikhmatiar, Now I'm living at Bandar Tasik Selatan, Kuala Lumpur. Currently I am studying UTHM ( Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia ) Parit Raja, Batu Pahat, Johor. I have 2 year part time working experience as a Graphic Designer, web Designer and Flash designer in software house and I have extensive working experience in Graphic Design, Flash, and Web Development. for your consideration, some of the project I have completed could be found in this link:

International ISESCO.exe

and

www.imamsuprayogo.com
www.mudjiarahardjo.com

and my last portfolio is as i posted in first posting which logo designing for Faculty of Science and Technology of UKM.

And I will send my CV and portfolio's documentation attached to your mail.

Thanking you in advance & look forward to hear from you soon.

Regards
Ikhmatiar




0 comments: